Cannot Join servers

Discussion in 'Climb' started by dgdara, Mar 27, 2016.

1. dgdara

dgdara New

Hello guys, I'm having joining most of the community servers the error i get is either "Connecting to public(188.165.191.191:27015) ... Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff --- Missing Vgui material vgui/..\vgui\maps\menu_thumb_default --- Missing Vgui material vgui/..\vgui\maps\menu_thumb_default_download Connecting to public(188.165.191.191:27015) ... Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff Connected to 188.165.191.191:27015 --- Missing Vgui material vgui/../vgui/icon_con_medium.vmt Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Map: bkz_apricity Players: 11 (2 bots) / 26 humans Build: 6339 Server Number: 153 Host_Error: CMapLoadHelper::Init, map maps/bkz_apricity.bsp has wrong identifier" or host_error recursively entered csgo

2. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

Sounds like your CSGO installation is screwed up. Did you try verifying game cache or re-installing?

3. dgdara

dgdara New

Yes, verified and reinstalled it and same problem again.

4. carugo

carugo New

Fails with all maps ?

5. sQuared

sQuared #2 VIP

Is it only on KZ servers? And does it just close down?
    If it's the normal issue then try removing all the maps from your maps folder and try to connect. As the .bsp does not match the server's.

Another issue that I had while living in my old apartment was that my IP got blocked towards valves dedicated servers (this was MM tho and not community servers), I had to restart my router every time when I played to get it to work. This shouldn't be the case with Community servers, but it's atleast worth a try.

6. dgdara

dgdara New

All I've tried
    Looks like all house of climb servers atm, also tried deleting it doesn't work also, I think that it doesn't let me download the map correctly from the fastdl, and that may cause the issue.