"Edmundo Behaviour"

Discussion in 'BunnyHop' started by k0zZ4n, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k0zZ4n

k0zZ4n New

Im getting really angry at this guy. On UG servers he destroyed for many people on Bhop_null by flashing everyone. now he´s blocking the way at a bhop map and made everyone RTV . Got no "proof" of it but im getting really angry on that guy next time ill Record it and hopefully something can happend.

"Pissed of Post is real" :mad:

2. ether

ether Scrub Staff Member KZ Admin US

In a case such as this, if no admins are available, the best course of action is to take a demo of the in-game events and screenshots of chat logs.

Without actual evidence being provided, all admins can currently due is try and keep an eye out for the guy.

I'm sorry you had this bad experience on our servers. However, you can feel free to add me on Steam friends as I'm online quite often and am always willing to hop into the servers (if I'm not on campus) to deal with issues.

Cheers

3. payne

payne New

you can message me as well and i can try to get in contact with steven and chuckles or other admins.

this might be a good time to update the forums with a staff list.

4. Immortal

Immortal Administrator Administrator

I'll reban him. I've already banned him previously for behaviour like this, it seems like he hasn't changed his ways. I 100% believe what you are saying. Feel free to add me btw, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Immortal_Condition/

5. PHNX

PHNX New

320 blaze it

6. k0zZ4n

k0zZ4n New

Thanks! And all the other who write on this post ! :) :p

7. PHNX

PHNX New

You're welcome

8. k0zZ4n

k0zZ4n New

Thanks my little pony :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9. edmund

edmund New

Funny thread, i'm not sure who i pity the most, the retard kiddo who lie to get me banned and was always butthurt with me in the chat saying bullshit like "hurrr simpan is better he will wr that ez" because he's the number one simpan fangirl or the genius owner who have no clue about bhop and ban a guy with a lot of top1 times like it's nothing.

Whatever a lot of people knows, i've never made any bullshit in the hoc server, i'm done with cs go bhop i guess, too many retards, cya.

10. payne

payne New

really like your sincere use of the words kiddo and retard. really proves to people that you're a mature person and shows that you obviously did not do anything that was mentioned in the post even though immortal himself attested to your behavior. just because you have some world records doesn't mean your some god in the server, rules still apply to you.

11. Immortal

Immortal Administrator Administrator

Everything about that reply Emundo just made you look 10x worse to even the people that would have doubts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.