Help me find a map i played & loved

Discussion in 'Maps Discussion' started by kz_john13, Jan 20, 2016.

1. kz_john13

kz_john13 New

Hey dudes, let me know if this isn't the right place to post this.

So I played a cool kz map a few months back, I'd really like to play it again and I'm posting here to see if anybody can help me figure out the name of the map.

The map was pretty long, I was pretty new to KZ and it took me between 1-2 hours.

The textures of the map were similar to kz_adv_cursedjourney - egyptian/sandy etc.

When I spawned into the map, I was in a coffin placed high up on a wall - there were multiple coffins around in the room where you spawned. The beginning of the map was a large open cavern where you turned to the right and jumped along pathways protruding from the rock/stone walls. 

If you have any ideas or need any more details about the map, leave a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP - I'd love to find out what the map was so I can play it again.

Thanks

2. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

kz_exps_cursedjourney :D

3. Salty Doge

Salty Doge Scrub VIP

I played the adv version for the first time last night and i immediately had the feeling you only get when you do a cursedjourney for the first time: WHERE THE HELL DO I GO???
    (Luckily there are some clips on youtube... exps Version does not-maybe i should make one kappa)

4. kz_john13

kz_john13 New

I fucking <3 you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5. Krushed

Krushed #1 VIP

Get back in line buddy.