kz config binds..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colony, Apr 19, 2015.

1. colony

colony Scrub Official Tester

maybe misleading title, but here is the thing, i do have this on autoexec:

alias "kzconfigure" "kzconfigure1"
    alias "kzconfigure1" "alias kzconfigure kzconfigure2;sensitivity 1.6;bind mwheeldown +jump;bind k say !hidechat"
    alias "kzconfigure2" "alias kzconfigure kzconfigure1;sensitivity 0.9; unbind mwheeldown;unbind k"
    bind "HOME" "kzconfigure"

now, i want to add to this something that is whenever i press the home button to activate the kz config, to add an option to bind some key to write something in the chat.. lets just say, that whenever i want to turn on the kz config, i want to add at that exact moment a bind that can hide and unhide the chat.. ive tried to do it by simple add bind k 'say !hidechat' to the end of the 2nd line of the alias bind, but it doesnt work..
    how can i make this work? or there is a console command for hiding the chat?

2. venoM

venoM New

Try "sm_hidechat" instead?

3. ether

ether Scrub Staff Member KZ Admin US

alias "kzconfigure" "kzconfigure1"
    alias "kzconfigure1" "alias kzconfigure kzconfigure2;sensitivity 1.6;bind mwheeldown +jump;bind k "say !hidechat""
    alias "kzconfigure2" "alias kzconfigure kzconfigure1;sensitivity 0.9; unbind mwheeldown;unbind k"
    bind "HOME" "kzconfigure"

There you go, just tried it out and it works fine. You just forgot the "say !hidechat" in quotation marks, basic formatting ;]

4. duscodick

duscodick New

On the same topic, I see Launders using m1 and m2 to set checkpoints. How would I go about doing this without ruining the already bound commands on those buttons?

5. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

bind mouse1 "+attack;sm_checkpoint"
    bind mouse2 "+attack2;sm_checkpoint"

sm_gocheck for teleport.