Kz Speed Panel Bug?

Discussion in 'Climb' started by Fyllan, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fyllan

Fyllan New

Hey first time posting here but I've been on HOC for about roughly a year so pls dont flame me :c

Anyways, I think I encountered a problem with the speed panel. When I go for an lj and land it, it shows the amount of unit's you traveled ex:[Last: ( 263.239)]. But when I miss a jump it says [Last: Invalid]. So yesterday I was talking to another friend who longjumps a lot and she told me about how she likes it when she misses her lj, it still shows her how far she jumped in her speed pannel for the [Last: ____] part. I never really noticed it but I'm trying to improve my LJ and it's hard to see how far im jumping because whenever I miss it just says: [Last:Invalid]. I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's meant to be like this. I don't really know but it shouldn't affect me practicing lj's. Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this and have fun climbing!

~Fyllan

2. Whim

Whim True kz legend ^w^ VIP

Might be an issue with different settings, do you have the adv centre panel? Invalid generally means you changed height on the jump or similar, and not sure if it does that if your jump is below a certain units, but if you are jumping 260s that shouldnt be an issue, try the settings thing and lmk

3. Fyllan

Fyllan New

Thanks for the reply Whim

Yea i've tried longjumping with both the advanced longjump panel on and with it off and it still says invalid. Might just be a bug on my side.