kz_dvn_cube

Discussion in 'Map Feedback' started by DoveeN, Aug 12, 2015.

1. DoveeN

DoveeN New

Hello! First I'll introduce myself. I'm from Australia and have played Counter-Strike for almost a decade now (on and off). I used to play plenty of KZ in 1.6, and have been for a while on the AUS KZ server for GO. I also started making maps in 1.6, although only small fy_ maps and what not.

Using my prior minor experience in using Hammer, I decided to give it a shot at GO and have only made KZ maps since. kz_dvn_cube will be my fourth map, following kz_doveen, kz_magus, and kz_dvn_dull (in order of creation), each of which are currently on the HoC map list. I've learnt plenty after making each map and so I hope kz_dvn_cube will be my best map to date.

Here is the link to kz_dvn_cube:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498765580

If possible, please leave any feedback and/or criticism here or on the workshop page, as I am always looking to improve. Thank you and enjoy! :)

2. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

Moved to the Map Feedback section.

I really like your maps (esp dull), we have all 3 on the servers. I'll get this one on the test server tonight.

Please continue making more!

3. jeppeonparas

jeppeonparas Scrub Official Tester

First of all, I cant stop loving kz_doveen!!!

dvn_cube atm is broken as fuck at the moment. And imo it does get quite boring because it has like 1.34million strafejumps. I personally like harder maps so Im not a huge fan of this one. Nothing else to say, i like the textures and all.

4. Krushed

Krushed #1 VIP

Hey buddy.

You gotta fix your lobby teleports, that make you able to skip every stage. Otherwise I really liked it tbh.

5. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

Uploaded the fixed version. I like it, good job with the textures.

6. xBones

xBones Scrub Official Tester

i quite liked the map, i like the idea of lj scs. but the lj room definitly needs a tad bit of works. ur unable too ljblock on the lj blocsk in the lj room, witch definitly needs too be fixed (posted this on the test thread aswell :)