kz_snowman

Discussion in 'Climb' started by ether, Nov 23, 2014.

1. ether

ether Scrub Staff Member KZ Admin US

The map needs to either be edited or removed, as the current shortcuts are equivalent to the exploit in kz_matilda v1. The current time best times are exploits @ around 13 seconds, and the map should be much longer. 

I've spec'd both bots and after looking at the runs, apparently you can hit the stop button much lower than you should be able to, and skip ~80% of the map. 

Cheers

2. Immortal

Immortal Administrator Administrator

Hey, I can patch the exploits if you like. If you screenshot the parts that need doing I can get to it asap.

3. Blixx

Blixx New

Hi, for me it looks like there is a invisible timer fragment (or whatever) on the pillar people are jumping too.

I believe this has sth to do with the plugin, not the map, since you cant do this exploit on the #1 eu server

4. Immortal

I'm not really acquainted with the kz plugin so I can't really help but if theres a map problem that needs fixing I can patch that if someone points me to the right direction.

5. Blixx

Blixx New

I looked into the map with Hammer and i cant find the error in the map, so i assume again it has to do with kztimer plugin

6. Immortal

Ok, thanks for checking. Can you take a screenshot or video (preferably) regardless. I'm interested in seeing the error.

7. Shazbot

Shazbot New

Could u possibly remove the times done with this glitch on snowman (EU2)? Since its not working anymore its kinda useless to play this map without being able to do top times.
    Same with kz_janpu_final, top 20 pro times are all at 0.1 seconds