Suggest VIP benefits for bunny hop!

Discussion in 'BunnyHop' started by Josh, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Josh

Josh InfTimer Developer Staff Member Developer

Hey everyone!

House of Climb is looking for suggestions for benefits of being a VIP on the HoC BHOP servers! We're welcome to all ideas and interested to know what the community want. Drop us a reply below and we'll read it!

Thanks guys and gals!
    - Fusion

Current Ideas:
    • VIP models (as seen in KZ)
    • Ability to join full servers
    • A VIP only server
    • Ability to cast a !extend vote, allowing a extend the map vote for 10 minutes
    • Tags will be available for VIPs only - this is how all other HoC servers use !tags

• Like Like x 1
  2. ๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋

๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋ New

Yooo guys Mr. Noname here.

Maybe try this system:

VIP's get a certain amount of points, for every euro, dollar, Blyat money they donate.

These points can be used to buy certain VIP accessories shown below:

--- Trails that follow the player, like certain colours or patterns.

--- Tags can't be removed by admins for fun, only if they are against the rules.

--- Should maybe have their Rock The Vote count as 2 players. (maybe, not sure about it)

--- Like I mentioned above, maybe also give the VIP's standard a low points generator.
    This gives them points for a certain amount of time in the server, finishing a map, or getting a new wr!
    This might stimulate players to donate in order to get these additions.

--- The last thing I can think off, maybe also add something like player accessories like:
    Hats, sunglasses, wings, something like this.

If I think of more ideas, I will edit this post.

Thanks for reading my long post, here's a CS:GO potato![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dj KamiTurtle

Dj KamiTurtle New

Maybe don't have the amount of money donated = how many points you get for the store, but give them the benefits of double points, and open a shop system to the whole server, non-vip's as well, but make some cool looking things, except one, only for VIP's, this brings more attention to the server, also means that people can see what benefits there are for VIP and it's shown to them, but locked until they donate X amount of money for VIP, also you could take my trusted idea, and allow VIP's to start a Vote-mute/Vote-gag on players. And players earn points by playing maps through (getting times), setting WR's and being connected, like X amount of points every 5minutes

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Skrewex

Skrewex New VIP

How would joining a full server work? You either have reserved slots for VIPs or you kick out a random player?

imo VIPs need a special text when they join a server instead of "Player has joined the game. (69/100)". Something like "VIP Player has joined the game" would be cool :p
    Also maybe being able to use !knife as a VIP or something similar?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Josh

Possibly reversed slots, if we were to implement it we'd have to make that decision. That'd be all cool benefit though :)

!knife was restricted by Valve and we risk getting the servers shut down if we use it :(

6. Skrewex

Skrewex New VIP

Oh right, forgot about that whole !knife thing :C scratch that

7. ๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋

๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋ New

I also think that this would be a cool idea, this would be a good feature for VIP´s

8. Rain

Rain Fatmin VIP

All in different colours c:

9. Rain

Rain Fatmin VIP

Immune to 'flooding the server'

10. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

I like this idea. Easy to implement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Josh

Do we need a meistertask list or should we just worry about the server first?

12. MMZ_Kask

I think there's already something labeled for VIP benefit ideas. Add it to that. Add the player trails too, that one is fairly straight-forward. And other accessories, although we have to be cautious about what violates Valve's TOS for giving players items that they don't own.

13. Arkh

Arkh EU Owner and Bhopper Staff Member Administrator

there was another thread going around about a month back, afaik, Steven didn't want any models or trails, or basically anything that could block another players fov.

-shop-
    Personally, i don't think we would benefit from a "shop" where you gain points based on time played on the server. as I've seen on many other servers all it seems to do is clog up the chat.
    although i do like the idea that based on how much you donate could grant you different items.
    -Models-
    In contrast to Steven but also similarly following his point, i think models would be a good addition as it brings a new look to the server.Although where i agree is where i don't think it would be fair to the other players to have the models be outrageously huge and have other players unable to see past them. (im looking at you Hatsune Miku models.....) but smaller models like for instance a Master Chief model is around the same size as the current player models.
    -Trails-
    For the trails i agree completely with Steven, i personally find them annoying to look at and ca put many other players off from hopping. the only benefit i can see to them is the fact that they can help show people where to go. but with the current state of (at least) how the EU servers are, all the admins and many other players are more than happy to stop runs and go help people in need.
    -Tags-
    I like the idea that only VIP's/ Admins can have chat tags, i think it will give more of an incentive for players who dont want models to donate or at least "stand out from the crowd"

sorry for the long post i just thought id put some input, and some of the things brought up in this thread aren't included in the previous one iirc.

i found the link >:3
    We need proper VIP features for BHOP!

------having a quick look around on the forums i cant find the initial thread, but really I've only had a glance over, im away from my desktop with limited internet atm so when im back ill look around again, if i find it ill post a link here. alternatively if anyone else wants to have a look feel free but please post a link in this tread too ♥

14. MMZ_Kask

This is a non-issue with the inclusion of the !hide command.

15. ๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋

๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋ New

This might also work for the Trails then. Maybe add a 'hide all trails" button.

16. Josh

As long as this is a thing, I don't mind having trails as long as there is a hide all trails. Maybe there should be a hide all trails and hide others trails, you'll want to be able to see your own right?

17. ๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋

๋๋๋ ๋๋๋๋ ๋๋ New

Ye I meant that, my bad! XD

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MMZ_Kask

I was thinking about that. Tested this before, but I don't remember what the result was - I'll have to look at the code again.

19. Arkh

Arkh EU Owner and Bhopper Staff Member Administrator

is it possible to have a "hide models" command as well as a !hide command for players. where instead of the models it would show the usual CT and T player models? more for convenience more than anything to be honest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Rain

Rain Fatmin VIP

Only VIP's can spawn weapons just to decrease the amount of annoying gun spammers? c:

• Agree Agree x 4