unban scipo he is a nice guy pls

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Simon, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon

Simon New

Scipo didnt even start it he told that guy to stop writing to him
    xoxo

2. 3VANS

3VANS New Staff Member BHOP Admin EU

As far as I know you weren't even on the server at that time.
    I have several players that were complaining out loud about scipo's behaviour on our servers.
    He got banned once, and already got unbanned by immortal. Immortal contacted me to instantly ban scipo if he's acting immature (trolling etc) again.
    I just came on the server and already saw him writing cross server about the Legit style being bad, ppl that play in this style usually suck and other stuff.
    I simply told him to be aware of his behaviour, since he's close to being banned again. Afterwards he probably took it personally and started talking true madness stories. He even said im bad, I shouldn't talk to him because I've never beaten wr's that were set by extan/effy/korki etc. Which I did but thats not topic related. Since this is considered trolling and ignoring the admin figure, I took action and banned him with no appeal until I talked to Immortal. He will most likely set the actual ban length.

regards.

3. Pez

Pez New

Scipo is everything but nice.. my first time seeing him and the first he did was just bullshit talking to me..

The first thing was when I said something about legit, the reply I got to that was " Legit is a bad style", "only bad players play legit", "you probably suck aswell" , " im going to beat you ez pz".

So nah, that behaviour he had on the server was just not acceptable.

4. scipo

scipo New

Please, stop lying at least. I told legit style is too easy and i won't play it. I never said people that are playing legit sucks. Please, Pez is your friend and he's the only one talking shits about me since noone else had problem with me, so dont say several players. Thanks You and say hi to your friend Pez that's mad to me that i have access to pro server and he dont.

E for Pez: Yeah, cuz you started to shit talk that you know me from UG and remember me, complete the whole story.

Also edit2: How several people can complain about me when i'm playing on the server for 1 day? Yeah, several = Pez only.

Also edit3: http://i.imgur.com/4OkSS2Q.png -- Here is the screen even bofere oyu banned me that i told Immortal that i want you to stop talking about me or to me, you kept talking, so.

5. 3VANS

3VANS New Staff Member BHOP Admin EU

Dealt with.
    /closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.