Aux' map changes

Discussion in 'Maps Discussion' started by Aux, May 1, 2015.

1. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

Yeah, there are a lot of different maps that have this, but i haven't started writing them down yet, i'll get to that sooner or later. Hopefully you can fix that, maybe by just re-setting the times or just re-ordering them correctly.

2. Aux

Aux Scrub VIP

Please report bugged times in Maps affected by the noclip bug, so we can take them all in one swoop. Eventually. At some point during this year. Soon™.

3. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

Wiping times is easy. I just need to know the steamid, map, and style I think. I'll do it same day they're reported and verified.

4. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

Bhop_strafe_sewer_rg1 has triggers letting you get to the end within 10 sec.

5. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

bhop_bluerace has a bluescreen popup everytime u fail, which is pretty annoying, not sure if it was worth mentioning it tho

6. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

it hurts the eyes after like, 3-5th time of showing up, but dk if it's intentional or not.

7. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

bhop_glassy stage 2 is bugged with a wall which has blocks next to it, when you touch the wall (which u most likely will) you get teleported 2 checkpoints back. :(

8. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

bhop_tut_v2_csgo_b1 has the most fucked up times i've seen yet, not only on auto but other styles aswell, + there's a shortcut at the spawn, if u go trough a door which usually stops ur time, sometimes that doesn't happen and u can just jump into the end zone with parkour/glitcher/easy please fix :)

9. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

Bhop_Shades_sr2 stage 2 boosters dont boost the person high enough, before they used to work just fine, but for some reason now they're messed up. volvo pls fix

10. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

bhop_forest has bad performance - making people loose FPS while playing it, going from 300 to 140-240 and for myself from 150-240 to 60-90 at best.

11. ZER0

ZER0 Trainee Staff Member BHOP Admin EU

I got a stable 200 + fps and did not get any major laggs, but I know alot of people complained about it so it could sure use a fix.

12. 「ClouDD -W-」

「ClouDD -W-」 New VIP

Bhop_white has no start or finish zones

13. estKoncept

estKoncept ign: :^)

Some maps of note on HoC #3 NA:

bhop_white - Removed (old map file, white_sr has zones)

- No start and end zones

bhop_playboy_csgo - To-Be-Done

- Final jump on the map has a set of doors you need to go through (they start to close when you leave the starting platform), they close too fast and were impossible do to with one person even with speeds in excess of 1700u/s.

bhop_whoevenbhops - To-Be-Done

- Can fall out of the side of the map and bhop under it, avoiding the only semi-hard part of the map and porting back up near the end.

Video of the bug below, thanks to danny recording me doing it. I did hit one of the 2 invisible walls down there but that is very rare, if you do it properly you end up where I'm pointing at the end, right at the beginning of the last jump.

bhop_dots_csgo -
    To-Be-Done

-One reset trigger sends you quite far ahead, skips alot, exact location in screen.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...623/3EBE0696FB2210DBE26937190B8C9BFF334558E6/
    Where my crosshair is pointed is the location of the trigger

bhop_sewer_strafe -
    To-Be-Done

- Reset triggers send you to random locations, occasionally right next to the end.

bhop_blue - To-Be-Done

-Reset triggers send you to random locations, very often right next to the end, 8s record.

bhop_horseshit_5 - To-Be-Done

- No starting and end zones on 2 out of the 4 sections, video provided below by dannytj.

#33 estKoncept, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  14. Gould

Gould Scrub VIP

To my knowledge bhop_horseshit5 has always been like this.

Bhop_blu allows you to skip almost to the end of the map from the beginning.

15. Aux

Aux Scrub VIP

Noted, thanks.

16. estKoncept

estKoncept ign: :^)

A couple more.

bhop_nuclear - Fixed

- Back right corner of spawn has visual texture but no physical texture, can walk straight to the end of the map in 3seconds, no reason to play it currently.

bhop_fps_max_sr - To-be-done

- The ending animation of the map crashes the server upon completion, both me and gould finished the map but times were not saved due to the server crashing from this bug.

#36 estKoncept, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  17. Aux

Aux Scrub VIP

bhop_nuclear zones are up to date on EU servers, it'll simply need a zone transfer to NA.

18. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

Zones for bhop_nuclear_rg1 have been synced to NA.