Hi, i'm new and i have some questions regarding CS:GO KZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by poker, Apr 11, 2015.

1. 2c2c

2c2c New

a large amount of the maps in csgo kz have a separate room with a bunch of LJ blocks similar to what u probably saw in a LJ map in 1.6. this means you can have people enjoy a map while people practice jumps

no ones gonna break records off of blocks in practice. it would be silly not to have it be recorded if it did happen to happen though, hence the two distinguishments

2. poker

poker New

So, hi again

^Bro, in cs 1.6 is the same. Most of the maps have LJ blocks but there is only one official map where u can make world record. Organization is still missing in CS:GO tho it might become soon official in XJ. (soon, soon 5 months have passed since that "work in progress tho...")

So after playing the game for a while (2-3 months) my opinion for the KZ in the game and the game overall is:

KZ: The first time i entered in a cs:go kz server i was a little disappointed by the feeling of the movement. Even tho it was really really easy for me to do everything i continued to dislike the fact of no edgefriction nor real standup bhop. (or slowdown after landing.. bruh actually much more things but lets say that the game has its own style even tho compared to cs 1.6 is less variable)
    The other thing was the hands man.. while strafing these hands were so annoying. xD And the last one - no real countjumps.
    However for 2 days i managed to break those habits from cs 1.6 (when in playing go only*) and i started to enjoy it more than before.
    Then i got deeper into the game's mechanics (saw some interesting techniques like go's count jump version) but still wasnt satisfaced enough.
    Im not that pro in go.. dont have first place on any map but is still easy for me.
    Overall my opinion about the kz in cs;go is the thing thats really fun and good for relax but in terms of competition and complexity cs 1.6 beats it. Its just that cs 1.6 requires much more skill and its much more suitable for real competition.
    This means ill continue to play cs;go kz for fun bull will never try to break records and such.. this s for 1.6 where's more serious.

On the other hand the game itself beats in most of the terms cs 1.6... No need to explain much things here.. :D Just awesome compared to cs 1.6 but still the movement (the legal movement) is so so so restricted.. maybe thats the only thing i dont like (or one of the few) cuz in cs 1.6 that was what inspired us, the jumpers... To fool the system, the game legally.. if you start to add gravity, airaccelerate and etc it doesnt feel the same like is easier to do.. or as i said NO competition.. its boring to play in a server where there is no one whos better or at least on your level.. its boring to beat everyone always and always and always thats how humans are.. they search that "competition" always and cs;go movement (legal settings) lacks it.
    Well im gonna repeat myself - the game overall is much better than cs 1.6 except for my favorite mod - kz. :D

Anyway thanks to everyone who answered me in this thread. I have no regrets in buying the game. :)