!playbwr?

Discussion in 'BunnyHop' started by Rain, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Rain

Rain Fatmin VIP

I think having a command to play a bonus wr should be a thing. I like to play bonuses (sometimes even more than the actual map) and I always try to look for improvements like on the normal map itself. Just thought it would be a good concept and idea to be put ahead.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Josh

Josh InfTimer Developer Staff Member Developer

I think this sounds like a good idea. Depends on how much it will impact server performance and all that kind of jazz

3. Arkh

Arkh EU Owner and Bhopper Staff Member Administrator

i think in concept it sounds pretty good :D although there are a load of maps that have bonuses with wr's under 20 seconds :s
    the bots have chat lines for when they change their name, then start the run, and at the end of run and the end of run name change. thats effectively 4 chat messages in under 20 seconds. and if more than one person wants to see different runs it could double and depending on how good the run is or if there are any weird skips, the bots could get played back to back.
    on the other hand it is really useful to look at runs, and can help catch any cheterinos who only play bonus cause its easier for them to keep it hidden.
    imho i like the idea but we'll need to consider all possibilities that can happen with it :s

4. Skrewex

Skrewex New VIP

If any problems occur, consider it a feature instead of a problem. Act first, think later.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1