Quality Update! HoC 2.0?

Discussion in 'KZ/Bhop Movies' started by ZER0, Mar 10, 2016.

?

Is the quality a improvement?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. ZER0

ZER0 Trainee Staff Member BHOP Admin EU

Hello,
    I have been working with eNtity on a little side project, and we are exicted to announce the first look at what we are working on!
    A new House Of Climb youtube *quality upgrade!

*This is a really eairly video! We are still working on a few problems and the quality should get even better and with alot more smoothness. Also do not judge the KZ, I am a bhopper and not KZer.

With this update we are hoping to make the current KZ videos alot better aswell as bring alot more Bhop videos to the table! In the upcomming weeks we will be working on quality upgrades aswell and tweaks in the settings, we will also be saving up runs for both KZ and Bhop to give you the quality you deserv.

This was ran & recorded by zeR0^v^ and final render was done by eNtity, watch the video in 720p60fps for the best quality available at the moment.

I would like to give a huge thanks to eNtity for helping me out and being a really helpful lad!

What our goal is -

Video stolen by SneaKz, sorry hope he doens't mind!
    Cred to him aswell for showing me the recording software
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Tonyce367/featured

-zeR0^v^

#1 ZER0, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. eNtity

eNtity : - ) Staff Member KZ Admin EU

There should hopefully be a really noticeable difference once the demos are recorded at higher FPS, this one was recorded at 120 but hopefully gives a very basic idea of what we're trying to achieve. This will only be possible with runs recorded VIA a demo, so keep that in mind.

I appreciate you taking the time to work on this, cheers

#2 eNtity, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MMZ_Kask

MMZ_Kask I am CS:GO KZ Staff Member Administrator

That's a good goal to work towards, that video is pretty damn smooth. Keep up the good work! :)

4. Crook

Crook Head of EU#6 VIP

Am enjoying however 1.1 not 2.0