Trying to identify a map, driving me nuts

Discussion in 'BunnyHop' started by Uncle Touchy, May 21, 2023.

1. Uncle Touchy

Uncle Touchy New

Hey all!

I’m hoping you guys and girls can give me a hand identifying a map I played the other day that I loved. I tried searching my map folder sorted by date but didn’t find it. At least i don’t think I did.

I know it’s a shot in the dark but I’m hoping that if I describe it, maybe someone will know lol.

it’s a bhop map. Starts off outside with some fairly easy sections then you’re met with a large hole in the wall. You drop a fairly long way down into jumps in lava and have to do a drop bhop at the bottom to start a short bhop section. Then there’s a couple bhop LJ sections in lava. Then you have another drop bhop 235+ or so. After all the lava sections there’s a room with jumps with the neon colored lines around the edges of the blocks and an upbhop section along a wall that ends in a drop to a ledge with a hole in the wall. Then a couple regular bhop sections to finish the map.

I know it’s a long shot haha but any help would be much appreciated!

thanks

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Uncle Touchy

Uncle Touchy New

Figured it out, if anyone is wondering, the map is bhop_pasable. Great map with some challenging but not pro-level difficulty sections.

• Like Like x 1